Country of origin: Italy
Ingredients 4 portions:
Slices of veal 600gr
Saffron 2 sachets (around 0,3gr)
Vegetable broth 1 l
Heavy cream 100gr
Extra virgin olive oil q.s.
Parsley ground q.s.
- Beat the meat and salt by massaging the slices with your fingers.
- Dust the meat with flour and out it aside.
- Heat up the broth and add the saffron to it.
- Put some olive oil in a pan and heat it up. Add the slices of meat and brown it on high heat for a few minutes on both sides.
- Add the broth and just after a couple minutes add the heavy cream.
- Cover it with a lid and let it simmer for 5 mins.
- Uncover it and higher the heat in order to make the sauce thicker. Add salt if necessary.
- Turn off the heat and serve your scaloppini with saffron hot by decorating with few leaves of parsley .
- Eat it immediately! Buon appetito!